Where do you deliver?
- We deliver UK-wide, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland.
- We deliver internationally into France, Germany, Holland, Belgium & USA on a next day delivery service.
When do you deliver?
We deliver Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
How quickly can I get my order?
Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. If you order by 2:30pm on Monday through to Thursday, you will receive your order the next working day. For orders placed after 2:30pm, you will receive your order 2 working days after. For orders placed between 2:30pm Thursday and 2:30pm Monday, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday.
What delivery options are there?
- Next Working Day Delivery (£3.95). Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. By ordering by 2:30pm you will receive your order the next working day. For orders placed after 2:30pm, you will receive your order 2 working days after. For orders placed between 2:30pm Thursday and 2:30pm Monday, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday
- Timed Delivery Services. These cost more but are guaranteed to arrive by a certain time, for example 9AM & 12PM. The costs of these are shown on checkout.
- Nominated Day Delivery (£3.95) – chose a selected day for delivery. Please note that we only deliver Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery is £3.95 for a fully tracked next working day delivery service.
Do you offer Free Shipping?
We offer free shipping on orders of £50.00 and above. This includes a standard next working day service and applies to UK delivery orders only.
Do you offer a weekend delivery service?
We do not currently offer a weekend delivery service as standard, however if you do require this please get in touch with us on 0116 3406599 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to sort this for you.
Which courier do you use?
Our couriers are DPD and DHL. Both offer full tracking, a timed delivery window to make your delivery as easy as possible and a range of on demand delivery options.
How can I get in touch with you if there’s a problem with my delivery?
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help.
- Check to see if you have a delivery card from one of our carriers. There may have been a failed delivery attempt.
- Check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as a specified area or in a shed, garage or porch.
If your order has not arrived after this time, and you are certain that it isn't with a neighbour or another member of your household, please contact us on 0116 3406599 or via email@example.com and we will investigate further.
Please note that items must be reported as missing within 24 hours of being dispatched to you as we are unable to take any action on your behalf after this time.
What if I’m not in when you try to deliver my order?
All our products require a proof of delivery (currently a photo of the parcel in situ and name of receiver) unless you agree for the courier to leave your consignment in a designated safe place with the courier. Please be aware the products are food items and we do not recommend they are left unattended outside and we do not accept any responsibility for any quality issues encountered in this situation. We can only guarantee the consignment will reach you in an optimum condition on the designated next day service. If you choose to delay delivery by moving the delivery date with the courier or if you are not in to receive your parcel or choose not to unpack the order on the day of receipt and store as required this is entirely at your own risk and we cannot take any responsibility for any loss of quality or degradation of the product. We are unable to offer a refund or a replacement in such circumstances.
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
+44 116 3406599