Where do you deliver?
- We deliver UK-wide, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland.
- We deliver internationally to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Guernsey, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland & United States on an express delivery service.
When do you deliver?
We deliver Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays between the hours of 8am and 6pm. We also offer a premium Saturday delivery service for most parts of England, Scotland & Wales (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Can I order in advance and choose a preferred Delivery Date
Absolutely! You can choose a selected day for delivery on the checkout screen. Please note that we deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you choose a Saturday date for delivery you must select the Saturday Delivery Service. If you chosen date happens to fall on a day we do not deliver, your order will be sent to arrive as close as possible to your chosen date.
How quickly can I get my order?
Our delivery days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you order by 2:30pm on Monday through to Thursday, you can receive your order the next working day. For orders placed after 2:30pm, you will receive your order 2 working days after. For orders placed between 2:30pm Thursday and 2:30pm Monday, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday. For orders placed by 12:30pm on Friday you can receive your order by Saturday.
What delivery options are there?
- Standard Delivery (£4.95). Our delivery days for this service are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. The service offers full tracking and your order will arrive within 24 - 48 hours of your order being dispatched. Order by 2:30pm and we will dispatch your order the same day. For orders placed between 2:30pm Thursday and 2:30pm Monday, your order will be dispatched on Monday.
- Next Day Express Delivery (£6.95). Our delivery days for this service are are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Order by 2:30pm and we will dispatch your order the same day to you arrive with you the next working day. For orders placed after 2:30pm, you will receive your order 2 working days later. For orders placed between 2:30pm Thursday and 2:30pm Monday, your order will be delivered on the Tuesday
- Saturday Delivery (£10.95) – Place your order by Friday 12:30pm and your order will be delivered on Saturday. This service covers most parts of England, Scotland & Wales, excluding the Scottish Highlands.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery starts from £4.95 for a fully tracked delivery service in the UK.
Do you offer Free Shipping?
We offer free shipping on orders of £75.00 and above. This includes our Next Day Express Service and applies to UK delivery orders only.
Do you offer a weekend delivery service?
We do offer a Saturday delivery service. You must place your order by 12:30pm on Friday and choose the Saturday delivery option on check out.
The cost of the Saturday service is £10.95
Which courier do you use?
Our couriers are DPD, DHL and Royal Mail. All offer tracking, with DPD and DHL offering a timed delivery window to make your delivery as easy as possible and a range of on demand delivery options.
How can I get in touch with you if there’s a problem with my delivery?
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help.
- Check to see if you have a delivery card from one of our carriers. There may have been a failed delivery attempt.
- Check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Look in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as a specified area or in a shed, garage or porch.
If your order has not arrived after this time, and you are certain that it isn't with a neighbour or another member of your household, please contact us on 0116 3406599 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
Please note that items must be reported as missing within 24 hours of being dispatched to you as we are unable to take any action on your behalf after this time.
What if I’m not in when you try to deliver my order?
All our products require a proof of delivery (currently a photo of the parcel in situ and name of receiver) unless you agree for the courier to leave your consignment in a designated safe place with the courier. Please be aware the products are food items and we do not recommend they are left unattended outside and we do not accept any responsibility for any quality issues encountered in this situation. We can only guarantee the consignment will reach you in an optimum condition on the designated next day service. If you choose to delay delivery by moving the delivery date with the courier or if you are not in to receive your parcel or choose not to unpack the order on the day of receipt and store as required this is entirely at your own risk and we cannot take any responsibility for any loss of quality or degradation of the product. We are unable to offer a refund or a replacement in such circumstances.
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
+44 116 3406599