Being sustainable and ethical is not a box ticking or a marketing exercise, it's a belief system that runs through everything we do. From the ground up we have designed Positive Bakes to make the difference.
Naturally there are limitations and compromises that we have had to make however we will continue to evolve as technology and the supply chain improves and push our company to be at the forefront of sustainability.
Are your bakes suitable for vegans?
Yes! Our bakes are 100% vegan.
Are your bakes suitable for people with nut allergies?
No, our bakes are not suitable for those with nut allergies. We use almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios in our bakery.
Do your bakes contain gluten?
No, our bakes are completely gluten free.
Are your bakes soya free?
They are! 100% soya free!
Where can I see a list of ingredients?
Ingredients lists can be found on each product page.
How long do your bakes last?
Once opened our bakes last for up to 5 days if stored correctly. Unopened, they have been tested for up to 25 days and taste just as good!
How should I store my bakes once I receive them?
Once you receive your bakes you should store them in the refrigerator.
Can your bakes be frozen?
Yes they can!
Where can I find information on the size of your bakes?
This information can be found on each product page under the Product Info tab.
Do you handle dairy, gluten or soya in your kitchens?
No. Our bakery is 100% dairy free, gluten free and soya free.
What does product availability mean?
Product availability lets you know when a product is likely to be dispatched:
- Pre-order - this item has not yet been released
- In stock - this item is in stock in our bakery
- Sold out - this item is currently not available
Can I send your bakes as a gift to someone?
Yes! Our bakes make perfect gifts.
Can I add a gift note to my delivery?
Of course! There is an option to add a personalised gift note at checkout.
Will the recipient know how much I’ve paid for it?
No, we don’t include an invoice in the box as we prefer to send it electronically to save paper.
How else can I personalise my order for gifting?
As well as adding a gift note, you can add a card. All our cards are the work of up and coming designers and support a nominated charity.
I don’t like some of the flavours in your cake and brownie selection boxes, can I change them?
Yes, of course! We want you to love your bakes so if there are flavours that you don’t like, let us know at checkout which flavours you’d like to swap and we will get this sorted for you.
How can I personalise my order for gifting?
Orders can be personalised by adding cards and/or a personalised note at checkout.
Can I build my own gift set?
Yes! We offer personalised options within our gift boxes. They can be found in our Gift Box category.
Can I choose how much I want to gift?
You can choose any value between £15 and £100.
How do I purchase a gift card?
- Head over to our Gift Card page at the top of our website.
- Fill in the gift certificate details fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Click the I understand that gift certificates are non-refundable checkbox.
- Select a Gift Certificate Theme from the list of following options. The theme determines the colours and background image used in the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- Click Preview to view an example of the gift certificate with the settings you selected or click Add Gift Certificate to basket to proceed with the purchase.
- Once the purchase has been completed, an email containing the gift certificate as an attachment will be sent to the recipient's email address.
Can I add a personalised message to my Gift Card?
Yes of course! You can include anything up to 200 characters.
How will the recipient receive their gift card?
Once the purchase has been completed, an email containing the gift certificate as an attachment will be sent to the recipient's email address. The gift certificate will contain a code which they can use to redeem their gift certificate at checkout.
How do I redeem my gift card?
Your will need your unique code from your gift certificate. To redeem your gift card enter this code at checkout.
How do I check my gift card balance?
Head over to our Gift Card page and select “Check Gift Certificate Balance”. You can check your gift card balance from here by entering the unique code from your gift certificate.
How do I place an order?
It's easy to place an order with us. Once you have found the product you would like to purchase:
- Click add to basket to put the item straight into your basket or click through to the item page and then choose to add to cart or go to checkout..
- You can then view your shopping basket and go to the checkout or continue shopping.
- Follow to quick and easy on screen prompts and you’ll be checked out in no time. If you use Apple Pay or Paypal you do not have to re enter any of your details.
I’ve placed my order but haven’t received an order confirmation. How can I be sure that my order has been confirmed?
All successful orders will be shown in the order history section of your account. If an order is not visible in this section then it is likely that the order has been unsuccessful. There are a number of reasons why an order hasn't been successful. It could be owing to the payment not being accepted or the order being placed under a different account. If you wish to double check whether an order has been placed please contact our Customer Service Team confirming the postcode with which you registered and we will be happy to investigate this further for you.
Once I’ve my order has been placed, can it be amended?
We're sorry but it is not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items. In order to protect our customers from potential fraud, we are also unable to amend address details once the order has been submitted. Please ensure that the delivery address is correct before you submit your order. You have the option to change the delivery address at checkout.
Can I cancel my order once it’s been placed?
You can cancel your order before the dispatch confirmation has been sent. You can do this by:
- Logging into your account and finding your order in the order history section.
- A "CANCEL" option will display if your order has not yet been dispatched. Select this to continue with your cancellation.
- You will then be asked to select a cancellation reason. This helps us to improve our services by understanding why your order is no longer required.
Once you have completed your cancellation request you will receive an email to confirm whether the cancellation request was successful. Please allow up to one hour for your email to be received.
If you receive an email advising the request was unsuccessful, we are unable to stop the order from being sent.
How will I receive order updates?
You will receive text or email notifications from our courier once your order has been dispatched and is due for delivery.
Can I track my order?
You can view order updates by logging into your account. Once your order has been despatched the tracking number will be updated in your account and you will receive an email notification and will then be able to track your delivery via our courier.
PAYMENTS, VOUCHERS & OFFERS
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal and Apple Pay.
I’m having issues making a payment, who do I contact?
In the first instance please check the following:
- Have you entered the correct expiry date?
- Does the billing address and postcode you entered match the details held by your card provider?
- Do you have sufficient funds available on the card?
- Has the card you paid with expired? If so you will need to enter the details of a different card.
If your bank has declined our request for payment then you'll need to contact them directly.
After checking the above, if you’re still having issues with making a payment you can contact us on 0116 3406599 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I use a discount code?
Using a discount code is easy:
- Add the item(s) to your basket
- At Checkout enter your discount code in the box marked "discount code"
- Hit "Add" to apply the discount to your order.
- Please note that you can only use one discount code per order and you are not able to use them in conjunction with any other offers.
- If you are having trouble redeeming your promotional or unique discount code, please log into your account and send us an email or call us straight away as discount codes have expiry dates. We will not be able to refund you the discount amount if the code was not applied to your basket.
- We will not accept liability if discount codes or gift cards are lost, stolen or damaged.
I have forgotten to use my discount code, can I still receive the discount?
Unfortunately, once your order has been submitted we are unable to add discount codes or offers retrospectively.
Do I need to create an account to shop with you?
Absolutely not, you can check out as a guest. In fact if you have Paypal or Applepay you can add a product and check out super fast in just 3 clicks!
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
Don't worry. Just go to "My Account" at the top of the screen and you'll see a box at the bottom of the login screen called "forgotten your password". Enter the email address associated with your account, click on submit and we'll email you instructions on how to reset it.
Can I view my order history?
Yes, your order history can be viewed in your account.
Where can I manage my communication preferences?
If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails at any time there will be a link at the bottom of our promotional emails which allows you to request this. Alternatively, please let us know by sending your request to email@example.com. Once we have received notification we will arrange this for you.
How can I manage my addresses?
You can manage your shipping and billing addresses via your account.
How do I manage my payment options?
You can do this via your account.
How do I close my account?
What is Cake Club?
Cake Club is a monthly subscription in which we deliver cake to your door.
How do I sign up for Cake Club?
How do I cancel my Cake Club subscription?
To cancel your Cake Club subscription please get in touch with us on 0116 3406599 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Right to cancel the Cake Club service applies if you notify us by midnight on the last working day of the month for the next month's order. We agree to cancel your order and will not charge you for it. You will need to tell us whether you just want to cancel your next order(s) or your whole subscription with us.
Where can I find your terms and conditions?
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a little ID card that is placed on your computer by a web server. Once you have a cookie, then every time you visit our site we know that it's you. Actually we don't know that it's 'you', we only recognise your browser. So if you use a different machine, or even a different browser on the same machine, then we will think you are a new visitor. If someone else uses your machine, and the same browser as you, then when they visit the site we will think they are you. That's why, if you share a machine, you should always logout at the end of a session. Most websites routinely log visitors. Web servers have access to small amounts of information, such as which browser you use, and the site that you came from to get here.
- Any more information has to be submitted by you. Anything you don't tell us, we don't know. Anything you don't want to tell us, we won't know. Any information you do submit, is stored in our database against your cookie. This means that we can tailor the site to your preferences and you don't have to re-enter your details every time you come to the site (eg. we know your address from the last time).
- This information is not stored on your machine, it is stored here, at our site so no-one else has access to it. The only information that we have is what you tell us. We don't even know your email address unless you tell us what it is.
Why can't I sign into my account?
- If you have changed your email address recently then you may need to update your account details. To do this simply sign in using your old email address and password, then click on the 'My Account' link at the top of the page.
- If you are still having problems please contact us on 0116 3406599 or via email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
+44 116 3406599